WHS Mission & Vision
To motivate, instruct, & nurture students to
become respectable, resourceful, &
To equip students with the necessary skills &
information to be productive citizens in
an ever changing society.
* All students can
* All students should have safe &
disciplined schools, qualified teachers, committed
support staff, challenging curricula, &
effective school leaders.
* All students deserve a quality
education that focuses on the whole child.
* All students should be accountable for their
educational goals, success, & behavior.
* All students deserve a nurturing environment that
promotes a feeling of self-worth.
* Education is a shared responsibility among home,
school, & community.
* Educated citizens are vital to our society.
* Progress in education requires a willingness to