Bachelor's in Art Education
Master's in Secondary Education
I have been teaching for more than twenty years. Below I've included some resume bits that some folks might be interested in...
· Certified Visual Arts Instructor (K – 12)
· Certified ESL (K-12)
· Certified Reading Specialist
· Highly Qualified as per No Child Left Behind requirements
· Experienced in many different art techniques and classroom settings
· Spanish language skills
· Participation in Building Based Student Support Team (BBSST), Lee vs. Macon and numerous Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
· Enthusiastic and effective classroom management and planning
· Excellent Alabama Professional Education Personnel Evaluations
· Organization and participation in large and small group shows
· Familiar with STI, INOW and other school programs
· Certified in IB Theory of Knowledge and IB Art
If you'd like to know more about me, stop by D-1 and we'll chat (although, admittedly, I might talk your ear off...).
Come and see the fabulous work my kids produce!